upgraded by dr Krzysztof Gończowski
The ERS system is a universal set of instruments dedicated to the removal of broken parts of endodontic instruments from root canals under visual control (surgical microscope).
The system is easy to use and cheap in maintenance – IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO BUY ANY CONSUMABLE ELEMENTS! All the parts of the ERS system are intended for multiple disinfection and sterilization.
Removal of broken endodontic instruments with ERS – Endo Removal System® designed by Dr. K. Gończowski
- one universal screwable handle matching all the types of working tips
- light construction and ergonomical design
- universal for both the right-handed and the left-handed dentists
- adapted to work in every position of operator’s hand grip
- ergonomic trigger lever enables to regulate the strength of the grip on broken instrument